On 30/11/17 08:48, Alexander V. Makartsev wrote:
> On 30.11.2017 10:45, solitone wrote:
>> Hi, since a few days, hyperlink no longer works in my Thunderbird.
>> When I click a hyperlink in a message, Chromium (my system's default
>> web browser) should open and display the link. This has been working
>> fine for long, but now it no longer happens.
>>
> I had this problem too, and yes AppArmor is the reason.
>
> You can disable AppArmor for thunderbird by typing:
>     $ sudo aa-disable /usr/bin/thunderbird

I was almost going nuts with qemu/virt-manager. I could no longer attach
USB devices to the guest. When shutting down the guest, it ended up in a
"shutting down" state, and never exited from that.

Then I found a post [1] pointing the finger to apparmor. I uninstalled
it and everything works again as expected. At the moment I have no plan
to reinstall it.

[1]
https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2229882&page=2&p=13070240#post13070240