I'll try. Never used gmail in command line and since I'm more a sysadmin,
I'm mot confident for bugs reports, It's hard to say something to someone
when you dont know what he expect you to do and say in a technical langage
you dont know ... I dont even know for which package I file a bug since,
network-manager, nmtui, ...?