Richard Owlett writes:
> Already had them bookmarked.  They, like
> <http://zensites.net/fvwm/guide/index.html>, might be compared to an
> _Owner's Manual". I'm looking for something more like an _Operator's
> Manual_.

> The target audience of what I'm looking for would have no need to edit
> .fvwm2rc .

The target market for fvwm is people like me who want a sort of diy
desktop environment kit.  If you want your window manager to do what you
want rather than what someone else thinks you should be comfortable with
you have to learn how to make it do what you want.  The more choices,
the more there is to learn.

BTW you should be editing ~/.fvwm/config if you are using the current
release.  The 2 was dropped from fvwm2 a long time ago and all fvwm
related files placed under ~/.fvwm with config being the default
configuration file.
--
John Hasler
jhas...@newsguy.com