Tomas and Dan, thanks for the explanations. So if the process have already a
handle (file descriptor) to apple, it can continue using it, even when I chmod
700 one of its parents. On the other hand, any new process trying to get a
handle to apple MUST traverse the directory tree. This is what I understand.
Thanks again for the explanations.

7. Mar 2018 15:05 by to...@tuxteam.de: