On Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 10:12:41AM +0000, Curt wrote:
> On 2018-03-20, <to...@tuxteam.de> <to...@tuxteam.de> wrote:
> > Now the interesting question would be: in *both* your stretches?
>
> It is interesting maybe. I don't understand it, though.

Basically, you're not supplying enough information to diagnose the
problem.  We would need some or all of:

 * Your /etc/apt/sources.list file.
 * The exact version of the ffmpeg package (dpkg -l ffmpeg | cat).
 * The output of "apt policy ffmpeg".
 * The output of "aptitude why libopenal1".
 * Any interesting files in /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/ which may affect
   package selection (especially the treament of Suggests and Recommends).

>From the non-working system, of course.  Though you may find the
output of "aptitude why libopenal1" to be informative on the working
system.