Hi all,

I'm getting a little confused by the radvd docs, and possibly by IPv6
concepts in general ...

The router I'm configuring isn't the default gateway of the LAN; it's an
openvpn endpoint (server), and I just want to advertise the routes
available via tunnels to the LAN.

radvd's prefix blocks, if I understand correctly, are for telling other
machines on the local network what range to use for SLAAC, right? Which
is a job already being done by (multiple) other routers.

Given that, can I ignore the prefix blocks, and just include route blocks?

Will that be enough?

I'd rather not have to add static routes all over the place.

Thanks,
Richard