On 07/11/2018 03:31 AM, 70147pers...@telia.com wrote:

So is there anyone who can give hints about what I have missed so far?

I hate to suggest this on the Debian list, but I installed Ubuntu-Studio to a separate partition which gives you fully functional jack and a real-time kernel to do your studio work with. Pretty darn fast, found my midi in no time and was up and running without the usual beating your head on the keyboard in frustration.

I be stupid, ...so I like it simple. Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html