Thanks Ben for replying.

I know the architecture of my machine which is 64-bit(amd)
But check this link -
https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/amd64/bt-dvd/
I am following this. Here when you scroll down, you will find 3 iso files.
I have downloaded the first one.

My question is do i have to download the other two also & what's the use of
other two?

Thanks!