ScruLoose wrote:

> If you want more controls, why not just pop open alsamixer in a terminal
> window?  You can easily set up a menu item or panel button to do this as
> one step if you expect to use the mixer often.

You are completely right, the means to do whatever you need are already
available; I just wanted to be able to use the kmix applet, which is a lot
quicker to use (point the mouse to the channel, roll the mouse wheel...)

Anyway, I guess this is not a great problem :)

--
Danilo Raineri, [EMAIL PROTECTED]