Hi everyone,

I've been using Debian since very early on, so I'm hoping this works, but does
anyone know if Debian Stretch will run well on a 2013 21 inch iMac? I've had
Linux Mint 9 on it before, but I'm definitely loyal to Debian. The things that
I know work are the WiFi, if I install firmware-b43-installer, but the question
for me is, can I get bluetooth working? I use a knock-off bluetooth Apple
keyboard as my main keyboard. I have access to a wired keyboard, but it belongs
to another family member so I don't have total access to using it. So I really
need bluetooth to work. This Mac was a gift from a friend for my work, and even
though I'm currently running macOS High Sierra I would really like to use
Debian. Any words of wisdom on the bluetooth?

><>+Josh H+<><
e-Mail: j.h...@protonmail.com
IRC (Freenode): jehorn