On Friday, October 26, 2018 06:10:13 PM Brian wrote:
> On Fri 26 Oct 2018 at 18:02:39 -0400, rhkra...@gmail.com wrote:
> > It's probably been 15 years since I bothered looking at an info page --
> > maybe there are no more duplicate man and info pages -- but I don't
> > believe that.
>
> You can vouch for whatever you want. Without an example it is worthless.

What would you do with an example?

Would you modify either the man page or the info?

Would you write to the maintainer of the man page and / or info and ask them
to modify it?  Delete something from the man page so the info page has more?

Unless you plan to do something like that, actually having an example is
worthless.