1. Nov 2018 10:18 by pas...@plouf.fr.eu.org <mailto:pas...@plouf.fr.eu.org>:

> Le 01/11/2018 à 15:10, local10 a écrit :
>>
>> Note that the 2nd interface is enp3s0 not enp2s0 as I have  in
>> /etc/network/interfaces. This, as I understnd it, is due to the motherboard
>> migration (I replaced the mb in my Buster PC, the system booted and seems to
>> work fine, except for the networking).
>
> All you should need to do is update the interface name in
> /etc/network/interfaces.

Changed enp2s0 in /etc/network/interfaces to enp3s0, rebooted, still getting
"Network is unreachable". Someone in this thread (

http://debian.2.n7.nabble.com/Migrating-Debian-installation-to-a-new-motherboard-td4403474.html

<http://debian.2.n7.nabble.com/Migrating-Debian-installation-to-a-new-motherboard-td4403474.html>
 ) mentioned that the MAC address needs to be changed to reflect the new NIC
MAC address on the new mb. Not sure how to do that, I looked but what I found
does not apply well to Debian.

Regards,