Hi Ionel,

Ionel Mugurel Ciobîcă <i.m.ciob...@upcmail.nl>, on 2018-12-12:
> There is no such option already in my /etc/ssh/ssh_config.

Well sample configurations are one thing, and documented ones
another.  And undocumented ones, which you will discover only by
reading the source code, or obscure mailing list archives, are
yet another thing.

>                                                            But
> re-reading this explanation made me think that indeed the ssh-add is
> the responsible. And, indeed, it was the "-c" option of ssh-add in my
> .xsession that enabled this behaviour. I guess I added that there by
> accident when I was playing with the ssh-agent -c...
>
> Anyway, removing that -c solve the issue. Sorry for the noise.  Thank
> everyone for their suggestions.

Glad to read the situation is sorted.  I don't know for the
others, but I learned a thing or two about SSH key management in
the process; that doesn't exactly qualify as noise.  :^)

Kind Regards
--
Étienne Mollier <etienne.moll...@mailoo.org>