Hi Long Wind,

I use 60.4.0esr on Debian Stretch on a Lenovo T460, bevor I use Google Chrome
(cause it can handle a lot of open tabs, and use for every tab a seperate
process). With the 60.4.0esr everything works fine, at the moment I've more
than 70 tabs open (in my "main" firefox window) and everything works fine.
At the moment I don't use Chrome anymore, cause since FF Quantum, Mozilla did a
great job with that. It's fast, never crashed and it just working. A hint: I
delete all my .mozilla-files before, so I started with a "fresh" firefox
profile. I guess thats a reason why I dont have problems ;)

best regards
Stefan