Marek Gráfel wrote:
> I do not know English well, but I hope that the translation through Google
> will be enough to lead me to write a procedure how to install security
> updates, and please explain why your Debian freezes despite Linux Mintu? I
> think Debian is higher than Linux Mint. Thank you for your reply :)

  i cannot really tell what you have done or what you
have installed.

  if you actually do have a Debian System installed
then you can add the following line to the
/etc/apt/sources.list file:

deb http://security.debian.org/debian-security testing/updates main contrib
non-free

change the word "testing" to "stretch" if you only want to
follow that version.  or change it to stable if you want
to only follow the stable distribution as it changes.

IMO if you have a system that is freezing under various
situations you likely have a hardware or heat problem.

  songbird