On Tue, 18 Jun 2019, Andy Smith wrote:

I'd be interested in seeing your routing table (the "ip route show" command I mentioned before).

You must have your Jedi robes on. "These are the ip show commands I mentioned before."

But you didn't mention 'ip route show,' else I would have provided it, yes? What it showed was that yes, my default-route had been commandeered by the openvpn tun0. As long as there was an openvpn conf file in /etc/openvpn I was going to be stuck with that tun0. Gone now so I can't show you.

Thank you

--
These are not the droids you are looking for.