On 19.06.19 20:18, basti wrote:
> Hello, i have an old Server with HP ILO2. The remote console on this
> version of ilo need an java browser Plugin (not webstart).
>
> in stretch there was no problem i have used an old firefox 36 or so in
> "portable" mode.
>
> now the icedtea plugin seem not available anymore.
> does someone konw how to get it working?

Java Plugin is dead. Really dead. I recommend to download an old firefox
version in combination with an old Java JRE an use this combination
*only' for your ILO. This is how we deal with ILO2 at work. Newer ILO
version offers HTML5 support, but we have also older versions at the moment.

Best regards
Ulf