Thank you! That makes sense now. I'm new to Debian (*long* time Ubuntu
user), so I didn't realize the difference.
SO, since Gimp version 2.10 is in "testing", and version 2.8 is in stable,*
is there a way to install Gimp 2.10 (from "Debian testing") onto my "Debian
stable" system?*
Kind regards,
--Brian

--