Hi,
I could narrow it down to lxterminal (autostarted), openbox or an automatically
started process. Any other advice than changing the window manager (in case
that was suggested/your intention)?

- A rough description of the kind of computer: ”# lshw“ gives
debian
    product: To Be Filled By O.E.M. (To Be Filled By O.E.M.)
    vendor: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
    version: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
    serial: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
    width: 64 bits
[...]
  *-core
       product: Z270M Pro4
       vendor: ASRock
       physical id: 0
       serial: M80-6C011101317
     *-firmware
          vendor: American Megatrends Inc.
          physical id: 0
          version: P2.50
          date: 03/16/2018
          size: 64KiB
          capacity: 16MiB
          capabilities: pci upgrade shadowing cdboot bootselect socketedrom edd
int13floppy1200 int13floppy720 int13floppy2880 int5printscreen int9keyboard
int14serial int17printer acpi usb biosbootspecification uefi

- details about the graphics hardware: ”# lshw“ gives
        *-display
             product: Intel Corporation
             vendor: Intel Corporation
             physical id: 2
             bus info: pci@0000:00:02.0
             version: 04
             width: 64 bits
             clock: 33MHz
             capabilities: pciexpress msi pm vga_controller bus_master cap_list
rom
             configuration: driver=i915 latency=0
             resources: irq:126 memory:de000000-deffffff
memory:c0000000-cfffffff ioport:f000(size=64) memory:c0000-dffff

- possibly needed special graphics firmware: some installed packages:
libdrm-intel1, libwebrtc-audio-processing1, xserver-xorg-video-intel,
firmware-linux-free, xserver-xorg-input-all, xserver-xorg-video-all,
xserver-xorg

Kind regards,
sj126