to...@tuxteam.de wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 06:21:28AM -0400, Dan Ritter wrote:
> > Reco wrote:
> > >   Hi.

> > > No. Google rejected it because of the reason stated above.
> > > I.e. MTA's IP does not have a valid PTR record. Not required by RFC per
> > > se, but is considered mandatory by some (included Google).
> >
> > Why do you think they have that requirement?
>
> Because their server says so. Quoting from this very thread [1]

This is like answering "why do you think mother married father?"
with "Because the marriage certificate is hanging on the wall."

Did you and Reco both translate the question as a request for
evidence? I would think that my next statement, which you both
decided to drop from quoting, would correct that.

-dsr-