Hi.

On Thu, Aug 08, 2019 at 11:01:15AM +0200, Marc SCHAEFER wrote:
> I found this reported here: https://github.com/lxc/lxc/issues/2742
> and here: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=929926
> however, this is supposedly fixed in 1:3.1.0+really3.0.3-8 which
> is what is installed on my system.

#929926 was fixed by bumping LXC version. It did not really "fixed"
anything because it was not "broken" in the first place.
At least according to the upstream.

> So, maybe it's a config option I missed ?

In a way, yes. All LXC utilities changed their logging between LXC2 and
LXC3, and lxc-cgroup is one of the casualties.

To force lxc-cgroup to produce any output one needs to a) tell it to
write an output to stdout b) set an appropriate loglevel.

In your case,

lxc-cgroup -n 11 cpuacct.stat

should be transformed to:

lxc-cgroup -n 11 -o /dev/stdout -l INFO cpuacct.stat

And you'll probably have to apply some amount of sed to the output.
Try it, you'll see what I'm talking about.

Reco