Hi,

Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> You might be looking for Sources.gz (or .xz) available on all Debian
> mirrors under debian/dists/<release>/<component>/source

Less wrapped and bundled with other stuff is the packaging definition in
  https://tracker.debian.org/media/packages/0/0ad/control-0.0.17-1
which has:
  Source: 0ad
  Package: 0ad
  Package: 0ad-dbg

But there is no unambiguous relation between the source name "0ad" and the
binary packages, because this also depends on the package version.

Very educationally, 0ad demonstrates this by dropping binary 0ad-dbg in
  https://tracker.debian.org/media/packages/0/0ad/control-0.0.21-2
Thus the package tracker now only lists
  https://packages.debian.org/unstable/0ad
but no
  https://packages.debian.org/unstable/0ad-dbg
any more.

So the wish needs to be modified at the input side, and probably one needs
to obtain all ./control files in single downloads. (It can't be worse than
a jidgo download of 50 GB debian-10.0.0-amd64-DLBD-1.jigdo. Less bandwidth,
but possibly comparable latency. Ewww.)

Have a nice day :)

Thomas