On Fri, 23 Aug 2019 14:07:31 +0000 (UTC)
Simeone Dominique <dominique.sime...@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Dear friends,
> I am new with Debian 10.
> I need to install firmware and brasero.
> I try to do it but the system said or send the document in the wrong place.
> I need some help.
> I wrote wget /usr/local/lib/firmware http:.............
> But the system wrote insufficient way
> Someone could indicate me the right way?
> For brasero, I don't know the way to register the software.
> Someone could indicate me the right way to send the software
> wget .......

wget is not the way to install files from the repositories. Use
synaptic or apt or apt-get.  The first is the gui interface, the other
two work only from a terminal. You need to be root to install
regardless of which you use.

Read the documentation and wikis on the Debian web site.  Be
sure /etc/apt/sources.list is properly set up, too, that is, with the
contrib and non-free parts of each repo. Some firmware is located only
there.