Isaac To wrote:
"Terry" == Terry Hancock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

    Terry> Saying that the source code *is* the documentation is not unlike
    Terry> saying the Human Genome is an Anatomy & Physiology textbook.  :-P

But very often the source code is very good part of the documentation,
especially when the source code is written by competent programmers.

Regards,
Isaac.

uh huh, where are we going? I for a moment, while reading your above message, thought you meant that Human Genome is *not* written by a competent programmer! No, that can't be. I must have been mistaken.

->HS

--
(Remove all underscores from my email address to get the correct one. Apologies for the inconvenience, but this is to reduce spam.)