Documentation wouldn't be a bad idea.  =8~)

From: Andy Smith <a...@strugglers.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 15:46:44 +0000
> You break threads ...

Threading might have been solved back in July as David W. mentioned.
If it was I've forgotten a detail.

Hypothetically the mailing list software might filter out some
threading syntax errors.  Better to enforce syntax in a clear way than
to have random errors and complaints.

Regards,                            ... Peter E.
--
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Medical_Machines
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon