Hi,

I'm running ide-scsi because I want to use cdrdao.  Unfortunately ide-scsi
intermittantly hangs on boot on my cdrom drive with a "lost interupt" error
and enters an endless loop in which it continously times out.  I havn't found
a way to get out of this loop without reseting the computer.  I didn't have
any problems with the drive before I loaded the ide-scsi module (using
modconf).  I unplug the drives power to get it to boot now...

Thanks for any suggestions,

Chris
--
Dr.-Ing. C. Hurschler