Le mercredi 1 janvier 2020 18:20:04 UTC+1, Pascal Hambourg a écrit :

> No. This was only an irrelevant example. Secure boot does not prevent
> booting when an unsigned kernel module is present, it would only prevent

I struggle to see why it is irrelevant considering it was not to illustrate why
the OP cannot boot in SecureBoot mode but the kind of limitations one can be
confronted with when trying to boot in SecureBoot mode, Pascal ;-)

And you are perfectly right to underline that a DKMS module wont prevent
SecureBoot from booting the kernel :-)