On 1/6/2020 6:50 PM, Greg Wooledge wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 06, 2020 at 09:43:40AM -0700, Charles Curley wrote:
>> On Mon, 6 Jan 2020 07:54:44 +0100
>> john doe <johndoe65...@mail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Yes there is, I connect to a VM using SSH and my Windows screenreader
>>> does not like curses interface and maybe .other interface(s) as well
>>
>> Since there are plenty of programs out there that use curses or
>> ncurses, perhaps a more elegant solution would be to find an SSH client
>> and screenreader that support ncurses. I haven't used Windows
>> extensively since 1999, but I hear tell PUTTY does a good job.
>
> It's really not clear what the OP wants to do, but I would imagine
> the primary issue with screen readers and full-screen terminal programs
> (whether they use ncurses or slang or their own home-brewed terminal
> interface code) is that the cursor gets shoved around the screen
> willy-nilly using terminal escape sequences, and the screen reader
> doesn't know what's a pronuncible word, or when to say it.

What you are describing above, is what I'm facing with curses interface
or alike interffaces.

Basically, I'd like to move from Thunderbird/Enigmail and I'm looking
for an accessible way to read signed/encrypted e-mails and the ability
to send and reply to signed/encrypted e-mails with the help of GPG when
signing/encrypting is desired.

I'm realy thankfull for all the suggestions.

P.S.

Dan Purgert <d...@djph.net>'s assumtion is correct!

--
John Doe