I got the file via this command:

wget https://download.cdn.viber.com/cdn/desktop/Linux/viber.deb

then,

kaye@laptop:~/Downloads$ sudo dpkg -i viber.deb
Selecting previously unselected package viber.
(Reading database ... 268263 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack viber.deb ...
Unpacking viber (12.0.0.7) ...
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of viber:
 viber depends on libssl1.0.0; however:
  Package libssl1.0.0 is not installed.

dpkg: error processing package viber (--install):
Processing triggers for desktop-file-utils (0.23-4) ...
Processing triggers for mime-support (3.62) ...
Processing triggers for hicolor-icon-theme (0.17-2) ...
 viber

Thank you.