On Thursday, February 27, 2020 09:35:44 AM Gene Heskett wrote:
> This may well be true. But I still doubt its available AT THAT LIBRARY.
> Basically she insists on haveing a receipt that proves the library has
> legally purchased anything offered to lend.

I wonder why she does that?  I wonder if she had some bad experience with
copyright law in the past, and is now very shy?

It might pay somebody in the library's geographic service area to talk to her
gently about this and try to see if she will change her attitude (about
receipts).

It might even affect her snot.