David wrote:

> [...]
>
>> But the codes, alas, are not interpretable according to the
>> ref given. An exercise for the reader :)
>>
>> [1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DHCP#Options
>
> My guess (untested) would be per Section 8.4 in
> https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2132
> with the leading Code=43 and Len=n
> octets possibly prepended by the software.
>
> And a bit of idle searching [1] suggests that perhaps (untested)
> only the trailing "Raspberry Pi Boot" string is required.
>
> Also I notice that 50:58:45 spells "PXE".
>
> [1] https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=209247#p1294345

Hi, I read the DHCP documentation, but it does not specify how those options
are encapsulated. The string "Raspberry Pi Boot" was not sufficient to do
the work. I guess it is important to code the whole structure incl. this
PXE (50:58:45)

https://kb.isc.org/docs/isc-dhcp-44-manual-pages-dhcp-options#VENDOR%20ENCAPSULATED%20OPTIONS