-----Original Message-----
From: SmartList [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2003 8:56 AM
To: Sreelal Chandrasenan
Subject: Re: subscribe [EMAIL PROTECTED]

You have added to the subscriber list of:

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

the following mail address:

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

By default, copies of your own submissions will be returned.

For more information about Debian mailing lists
(such as the code of conduct), please see
        http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/

In particular, please note that our mailing lists are public forums -- all
mails sent to them will be archived publically, you may not post copyrighted
texts without a license etc.

To unsubscribe from this list, send "unsubscribe" in the message subject to:
        <listname>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
and you will be removed after your confirmation reply has been received.

If the wrong address has been subscribed and you seem to be unable to fix
it yourself, please forward this whole message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can and should add any comments you see fit, but keep the full quote
so that it is possible to diagnose the error.

Please DO NOT reply to this particular e-mail. Send a new message
addressed to [EMAIL PROTECTED] instead, if you must.

Transcript of the subscription request follows: