On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 04:29:23 +0800, David Palmer. wrote:

> On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 12:25:11 -0500
> Paul Morgan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 13:16:05 +0800, David Palmer. wrote:
>>
>> [snip]
>>
>> Perhaps you'll follow your own advice and seek three votes to throw
>> yourself off the list for your inability to use line wrap.
>
> Well, maybe this time I forgot it.
> But if that is all the reply you have, I wouldn't be making a public
> exhibition of my mentality.
> As I have said before, 'Any idiot can be destructive, It takes a mature
> human being to be creative.'
> Grow up on your own time.

I was just trying to point up the absurdity (my view) of the three votes
system, perhaps not very well.

A good measure of immaturity, though, might be gratuitous multiple
personal insults, such as wholly constitute your reply.

--

"Do the little things" ("Gwnewch y pethau bychain")

St. David (Dewi Sant) of Wales, last sermon, Sunday 27th February 589