Am Mittwoch, 17. Juni 2020, 01:17:24 CEST schrieb Seeds Notoneofmy:

Try "aptitude purge ~nnvidia*", this might uninstall more. The "~n" means
"choose
everything with the expression of .....", which in this case is "nvidia*".

This might also deinstall libs and other things. My best way to deinstall
packages with a
certain name.

There is also another way using apt-get, for this I am not sure, if this is
still working:

apt-get --purge remove 'nvidia-*'

This will also uninstall all packags of nvidia. Personally I prefer the
aptitude one above.

Best

Hans