Le jeudi 25 juin 2020 à 09:42:44+0000, davidson a écrit :
> On Thu, 25 Jun 2020 deloptes wrote:
> > davidson wrote:

> > > Oh, crap. I think I know what this is about. Sorry everybody.
> >
> > Sorry but I do not understand - can you explain the context?
>
> /me reluctantly drops out of satirical mode
>
> I cannot.
>
> > What is the reason, which thread?
>
> Perhaps OP can solve this mystery for us.

The fact that my email is not in reply to a specific message is
intentional and is done to avoid fingerpointing. You, being horrified
about the authoritarism a Code of Conduct and potential moderation seems
to represent, should be delighted that no scapegoat was designated.

Yet, although some may try and play naive, I'm pretty sure the concerned
people know who they are and what my email is referring about, and
that seems quite enough to me.

Bests,

--
Pierre-Elliott Bécue
GPG: 9AE0 4D98 6400 E3B6 7528  F493 0D44 2664 1949 74E2