This is, actually something I would like to do.  Anyone know of good
Computer Museums in areas they've been in?  (I remember a good one, South
of San Francisco, but that's on the other side of the Country from North
Carolina).

I have a couple that I REALLY want to make work, in a Museum Environment:
A G3 Apple iBook, with the last Dual Boot to Apple's OS-9 (with OS X Jaguar
on the other side.  Look THAT up!).  I also have an Apple G4 iMac "Desk
Lamp", where the Disk Drive gave out.  (And it had the Archive of my
Classical Music CD Collection).  To get, at least a *little* back on Topic,
I successfully booted an old Debian DVD on the iMac (which, by the way,
last ran OS X Panther).  Unfortunately, it had trouble with the Graphics.
But, with the knowledge from these last couple years, I'm sure I can find
Firmware and Drivers that could work.

Yes, in the olden days, I liked Apple.  Then, they dropped Power PC and I
was Livid!  (What's the best protection, from Windows Viruses?  How about a
totally different CPU Architecture, where the Virus can't get anywhere.

Anyway, I am, right now, experiencing why Debian is so much better for
Computer Experts than Ubuntu or, Especially Mint.  (The Mint Install only
works from its Live DVD, which I am running on XFCE, on a Lenovo Ideapad
320.  What could possibly go wrong?)  So, for anyone who is looking for
Debian-like Alternatives, I give Thumbs Down on Mint 20, but *do* have a
message in their Forum.

But back to the Computer Museum, anyone else experience those?

Thanks for being patient with me.

Kenneth Parker