On Tue, Aug 04, 2020 at 09:47:24AM +0200, Marco Möller wrote:
> Is it possible (how?) to restrict a user to only be allowed to make
> use of its sudo usage permission if working at the physical console,

See pam_securetty(8) for that. Sorry I can't give you some step-by-step
account.

> not granting to this user sudo permission when i.e. logged in via
> ssh?

Now you have to decide: You want to *only allow root login on console*
or to *disallow root login for ssh*?

For the first, PAM is the right tool. The second should be default on
most modern Linux distros (yell at them if it ain't ;-) and is governed
by the sshd configuration, typically in /etc/ssh/sshd_config and
documented in sshd_config(5).

Cheers
 - t