From: Reco <recovery...@...uniq.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2020 10:49:52 +0300
> A quick look at linphone's source reveals that it should be sqlite,
> version 3. BTW there's file(1) that could tell you the same:
>
> file -sL ~/.linphone-friends.db

OK, thanks.

> Install sqlite3, point it to your .linphone-friends.db, execute:
>
> select * from friends;

Thanks for that also.

For others who might be interested, a few observations.

https://sqlite.org/cli.html is more complete than the manual.  =8~)

"man sqlite3" and the Web page list meta-commands, also referred to as
dot-commands. Statements are mentioned but not listed.

>From the manual,
.schema ?PATTERN?  Show the CREATE statements matching PATTERN

.schema seems to list statements.  ".schema main.*" gives some
unformatted output. I don't get the question marks.  Delimiters?
Regular expressionese?

Found all I need from linphone contacts.  Thanks,             ... P.

--
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Medical_Machines
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon