Le vendredi 11 décembre 2020 à 10:30:06 UTC+1, Pratiek N a écrit :
> Hello Team,
>
> Greetings for the day!
>
> I need your help regarding a query about Debian 9.9
>
> Please help me understand if Intel Wi-Fi Module AC9260 supports Debian 9.9 ?
>
> If it is supported then is the wifi driver part of the inbox driver for
> Debian 9.9 iso?
>
> Thank you for your time,
>
> Regards,
> Pratiek N

Hello,

This is a user list, there is no Debian support team.

According to (1) AC9260 is supported by a Li,nux kernel from 4.14 on.
According to (2) Strecth has a 4.09 kernel but there is a 4.19 Backports kernel
available.
According to (3) there is also a firmware for this chip in the Backports repo

By default Stretch seems too ancient to support your chip and you would need is
install both the kernel and
the firmware from Backports to support it

(1)
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005511/network-and-i-o/wireless.html
(2)
https://packages.debian.org/search?suite=all&section=all&arch=any&searchon=names&keywords=linux-image-amd64
(3)
https://packages.debian.org/search?suite=all&section=all&arch=any&searchon=names&keywords=iwlwifi

If you do not know how to use Backports, there is a page in the wiki:
 https://wiki.debian.org/Backports