On 01/25/2021 12:03 AM, John Kaufmann wrote:
On 2021-01-23 14:24, Andrew M.A. Cater wrote:
debian-user is a mailing list provided for support for Debian users,and to facilitate discussion on relevant topics.
There is a comprehensive FAQ on the Debian Wiki which is in need of updating.
https://wiki.debian.org/FAQsFromDebianUser

Your post provides a hook to ask about a question that arises sporadically: Probably less than one a month I receive from Debian Listmaster Team <listmas...@lists.debian.org> a message "lists.debian.org has received bounces from you". Invariably it reads:
In the last seven days we've seen bounces for the following list:
* debian-user
    1 bounce out of <nn> mails in one day (<x>%, kick-score is 80%)

First: How common is this occurrence for others?

I see about the same frequency. It is typically only a single message.
When I click on the link to the problem email I easily identify it as spam. I don't know if automatic filtering of posts to various Debian lists would be feasible.