Hey,

Quick intro, I’m Itamar and I founded SEOReseller.com
<http://seoreseller.com/> over 8 years ago. We’re an SEO platform for
entrepreneurs and agencies.

Your website has caught my attention, I believe we can contribute something
that will be more useful to your audience than our readers at SEOReseller.

You might be interested in pieces about SEO and digital marketing. Some of
our materials that came to mind are:

*Topic:*

- Why SEO is a Must for Small Businesses and How to Get Started
- How SEO Can Solve 5 Challenges Hindering Small Business Growth
- 3 Effective Small Business Tips To Improve Search Rankings
- Best SEO Tools of 2021: Free and Paid
- Why Businesses Should Invest in SEO Services for 2021?
- On-page SEO Checklist: Your Guide To Fixing Website Problems

These will be helpful to your audience who are looking to power-up their
online businesses in the coming years.

It would be great if any of these can be shared on your website.
Alternatively, if you want to cooperate on a different piece of content,
I’m open to that as well and can pitch in more ideas.

Let me know your thoughts?

[image: photograph]

*Itamar Gero*Founder, CEO
*Email:* itamar.g...@seoreseller.com