On Wednesday, March 03, 2021 03:18:25 PM Brian wrote:
> There are at least half a dozen www.debian.org pages that point to a
> non-Debian installation image. Andrei POPESCU has given one route:
>
>   https://www.debian.org/distrib/
>
> What's the problem?

I thought the problem was as described in this from Brian:

Re: Non-free firmware [was: Debian install Question]
From: Brian <a...@cityscape.co.uk> (resent from debian-user@lists.debian.org)
  To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
  Date: Fri Feb 26 13:41:40 2021

A 64-bit netinstall is prominent on the Debian main page. The
problem with that image is that it is unlikely to suit many users
with wireless-only connectivity. No obvious escape route is
advertised. Yes, I know - if a site search is conducted, a better
(non-free) image will be located. Jumping through hoops comes to
mind!

--
Brian.