That was the subject line of a message I just received from a
Debian-user member.

In case anyone is confused:

- I write my point of view because that's the one I have

- I am not a covert agent of an anti-FSF cabal, to the best of
  my knowledge.

- I have no idea what 'trying to subvert something "positive
  for FSF, but detrimental for Proprietary"' means.

- I have no confusion in my mind between the FSF and Debian. I
  suspect that the author does have some confusion there.

I have been asked by this person not to write to them, so I have
killfiled them. I may end up in one of the threads that they
contribute to anyway, but I won't be responding to them.

-dsr-

(Psst... got any more interesting cabals to join?)