On 02.04.2021 14:23, William Torrez Corea wrote:
Actually i'm moving/migrating from the old iptables/xtables (legacy) world to the new nftables framework.

I execute step by step the migration process:

 1. generate a translation of an iptables/ip6tables command to know
    the nftables equivalent
 2. Translate the whole ruleset in a single run

I using the nf_tables compat backend. I suppose that translation to native nftables syntax is done if available but I don't get any result.

*sudo ebtables-nft -L*
*
*
*Bridge table: filter

Bridge chain: INPUT, entries: 0, policy: ACCEPT

Bridge chain: FORWARD, entries: 0, policy: ACCEPT

Bridge chain: OUTPUT, entries: 0, policy: ACCEPT*

Are you sure you need a ruleset for ethernet bridges (ebtables-nft) and not for packet filtering and NAT (iptables-nft)?

--
With kindest regards, Alexander.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org