Hi,New to Debian, have been using for 6 months and Evolution has now stopped
connecting to network for email.On startup of Evolution I get a box telling me
that evolution cannot connect to my email address. It asks me for my password
for the my email account. I enter the password and it pause for a second or two
and the box reappears asking for my password. The password is the same as my
login password which works. Using a browser I go to my email with out any
problem. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks

Jerry Mellon
501 Los Caminos St.
Jacksonville, FL 32.95