Hi,

> In this case, Richard seems to be looking for analysis of the
> web server logs he has already collected.
>
> analog
> awfful
> awstats
> goaccess
> logstalgia
> logswan
> visitors
> webalizer

analog, awfful, awstats, visitors and webalizer seem unmaintained.

logstalgia is an Xorg app that displays log stats in retro videogame
fashion.

logswan only outputs JSON so needs to be fed into somtehing else
to produce graphs.

Of those, only goaccess seems to be maintained. It complies with
many of your requirements, although analysing data over long periods
is not straightforward. I use it to produce one static report per month
and it suits my basic needs.

Cheers,

Alex