Dear Greg, and everyone else thanks for the detailed responses.

By UEFI versus Legacy Boot you mean things that are determined in BIOS
settings correct?

Yes I am running in UEFI mode, but the partitioning is MBR and not GPT. Is
this a problem? Which is preferred when? Why would legacy boot be preferred?

Greg Wooledge <g...@wooledge.org>, 11 Haz 2021 Cum, 22:07 tarihinde şunu