Hi,

On 2021-07-12 3:43 a.m., to...@tuxteam.de wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 11, 2021 at 04:58:55PM -0400, Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside
> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>> It's really childish to gratify oneself by putting offensive comments in
>> a software.
>
> Denigrating someone because you disagree with him/her is not a sign of
> wisdom. Quoting your own signature: "be wise...".

Think what you want... If you have better adjective for someone who does
the following :

--START OF CODE--
            print("Ok, so leave now, fag.")

        # XXX OLD API IS DISABLED (fucking faggots)

    def build_token(self, token):
        """
        These fucking faggots have introduced a new protection on the token.

        Each time there is a call to SAB (selectActionButton), the token
        available in the form is modified with a key available in JS:

            # CAUTION: this fucking website write a 'Date valeur' inside
a div with a class == 'c-ope'

        # i hope they fucking burn in hell for making it that painful

--END OF CODE--

https://git.woob.tech/weboob/weboob/merge_requests/228/diffs

So if you have better word for this type of action than calling this
"childish" then I'd be more than happy to say "Sorry, someone got me a
better word to explain this politely".

Have you read the diffs regarding the "weboob" software that was mentioned ?

Maybe it would be good to know what you are talking about ?

> And no, I don't intend to discuss that further with you.

Then why do you bother writing me a message then ?

--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside