Thx to Polyna especially, for telling me that I have x86-64 machine. Do not
yet know x86 part but 64bit it certainly is.
In Mint 32bit i686 still. but now
I know a little bit (!) more about this machine, how chmod is not wise to
use, etc. Kinda fun, cos Mint lets me in again. So far.
My Mini PC Windows 10 128GB SSD is in the customs here (been there 6
weeks..), great. Hope I can use the screen on this for a week or two..
I will surely stay in Mint, that is without root, chroot, chmod etc until I
have a tiny clue what all this is doing with my computer. Wild child still,
weird.
Gunnar