On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 19:28:32 -0400
Greg Wooledge <g...@wooledge.org> wrote:

Hello Greg,

>It will be interesting to see if anyone else reports the same problem
>you're seeing.

I experienced it here.

I usually use Synaptic to perform updates.  Synaptic put up the warning
message about the codename change, but I could find no way to explicitly
accept the changes in Synaptic.  As The Wanderer suggested, I ran 'apt
update' from a command line and followed the prompts.

I will add that my sources lists refer only to 'testing', and do not use
version codenames at all.

--
 Regards  _
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"